Is There a Difference Between General and Specialized Dentistry?
The area of difference between general and specialized dentistry services was once a vast space, requiring referrals from a general practitioner to a specialty provider for root canal treatments, dentures, orthodontic care, and numerous other services and procedures. In recent years, the norm has turned to general practice dentists offering more and more services to patients. Be cautious who you choose for full-service dentistry- not all practitioners invest in the right equipment or new training for their staff. For quality dental care under one roof, choose Bové Dentistry for your family's needs. We are known as the most reputable general dentist in Fort Lauderdale.
What is a General Dentist?
Your primary care dentist is considered a general dentist; however, the scope of service your general dentist provides can vary significantly from another practice. For this reason, it's important to inquire about the type of procedures offered at your prospective dentist office when you schedule a checkup or cleaning. You'll save a lot of time and hassle by seeing the same dentist for all of your family's dental care needs. Consider Bové Dentistry for preventive services, periodontal treatment, cosmetic & restorative dentistry, new technology treatments, and a broad range of additional services, available right here in our E. Oakland Park Blvd location.
Is It Expensive to See a General Dentist in Fort Lauderdale?
Dentistry services cost about the same, regardless of which state you live in; however, you can often save on the costs of dental care by selecting a general dentist offering discounts and specials on patient procedures. At Bové Dentistry, we are proud to provide patients with significant savings on several services:
- $99 New Patient Special, includes comprehensive exam, full mouth x-rays, an oral cancer screening, TMJ evaluation, cosmetic consultation, and treatment planning
- $5,399 Smile Makeover Special, features cosmetic restoration for up to 6 consecutive front teeth. We'll meet with you and determine the best way to achieve your smile goals, utilizing veneers and/or crowns for beautiful teeth.
- $49 Problem-Focused Evaluation with x-rays
- $199 Professional Teeth Whitening take-home special offer that will leave your teeth dazzling white and attractive
How Do I Select the Right General Dentist in Fort Lauderdale?
Read online reviews, inquire from friends & family, and call around to find a general dentist in Fort Lauderdale that checks all the boxes on your list. Consider calling Bové Dentistry for the following benefits:
- We accept most insurance plans to pay for dental care, offering added perks, like flexible financing and assistance in maximizing your benefits.
- Our In-House Dental Plan lowers the cost of dentistry by providing year-round value at one low price.
- We can meet the needs of patients of all ages, from your youngest children to teens, adults, and seniors.
- You won't find a more caring and compassionate dental staff than the one working at Bové Dentistry- see our website's 5-star reviews to learn more about us.
- Our staff makes every visit a relaxed, comfortable experience.
View Larger Map