At Bové Dentistry, we refuse to compromise on the level of quality care we offer. Part of that commitment is the use of diagnostic technologies, because they provide many advantages for you – our valued patient.
In this blog … I’ll talk about the technology that helps us better determine the state of your oral health while offering you a better experience in the dental chair. You may be surprised to learn how beneficial this equipment really is.
Digital x-rays allow me as your dentist in Fort Lauderdale to get a clear picture of the inside of your teeth and gums, so that diagnosis is more accurate and treatment specific to your unique presentation. In addition, there’s…
- up to 90% less radiation than with traditional x-rays
- less time in the dental chair because they are faster and more efficient
- no exposure to film chemicals – safer for you, our team, and the environment
- faster insurance processing because claims are illustrated and electronic communication is instantaneous.
The intraoral camera is a small pen-sized camera that is linked to a chairside monitor to display what we see when we examine your teeth, gums, and mouth. 100% comfortable, it’s a techno winner that…
- eliminates the need for goopy impressions (awesome, right?!)
- takes clear, color impressions of your teeth, gums, and other soft tissue
- displays images on a screen so we explain a diagnosis with a clear picture – we can talk about it together.
With anxiety-free anesthesia, we can help dull pain and give you a more relaxing experience in the dental chair. If you’re someone who suffers from severe anxiety, this will help you remain calm.
We are committed to making your experience the best it can be. Technology is a big part of that – and we make good use of it.
Please call today to book your consultation or to ask any questions about our practice. We welcome new patients and our friendly team will be happy to talk to you.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Alfred Bové, your dentist in Fort Lauderdale